Total Patient Management Solution
Bridge the Gap Between Physicians Care and Diabetes Self Management
FORA TeleHealth System offers patients better access to their health data and allows care providers to remotely monitor the patient’s health conditions via the internet. The software accurately collects data in digital format and incorporates it into a digital record that can be transmitted securely. Patients, family, care providers and consultants can easily analyse the health record remotely and respond efficiently.
How To Use
Data Transmission through Ethernet
(FORA GW9014A TeleHealth Gateway contains a build-in DHCP Client
1. Prepare your internet router (GW9014A contains build-in DHCP Client Service), and make sure that it works properly. For the settings of the internet router, please refer to your service carrier's owner’s manual.
2. Open FORA GW9014 Gateway kit and take out the contents.
3. Plug the power adapter into a power outlet and the power adapter port into the gateway.
4. Connect a RS232 interface cable with any RS232 available device to a RS232 port on the gateway.
5. Securely insert the ethernet cable to the internet router and the network cable port into the gateway as illustrated below.
6. Turn on the gateway power. (“O” is displayed if it is turned off, “―” is displayed if it is turned on)
7. Congratulations! You have completed the entire installation. Please check if the PWR LED indicators are lit as illustrated below.